Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 45

few funnies of the week!

1. Elder Malm got transferred on Wed to be an assistant!
2. Tire blew out (investigator's truck) in a lesson
3. Got flipped off twice!
4. Truck of girls yelled "Hey Sexy" at me biking..... oh heck yeah! lol
5. Dude hung out a car and yell "Hail Satan!" at us 3 times. haha
6.  Learned how to make ties.
7. Split wood at Sis Strieby's and the other elders tore up the axe we were borrowing.... so me and Humphrey went and bought the member a new axe! #brokenowbutdidrightthing.
8. Car pulled over and asked me to do a wheelie. the guy said, "If you can ride on for 5 seconds, I'll give you 30 seconds of my time!" So.... I did! and we got their info! hahah. 
9. Went 32.2 mph on my bike!! 
10. Getting transferred to Portales.
11. All the girls here dress less each day! :'(  Darn Satan!
12. Guy yelled at us that his house was a "gay and fag house only" lol. 
13. Had full day of service Saturday!
14. Got in a house quick! guy opened door and I said "Can you do us a favor and give us some water?!" lol. Got in and taught the whole restoration!


Love yall! be safe! Talk to you next week in Portales, N.M!

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment