Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 42

Monday- after emails, we had lunch, cleaned the apt, and then went and balled at the rec center! Then after we got cleaned up we had dinner at brother Doniven Anderson's with I and taught I! Then we had Spanish study. Great time.
Tuesday- had district meeting. Was super awesome! Then we ate lunch and started our exchange. Elder Fernandez came to my area with me. We knocked, tried to contact a referral, and taught lessons to JH and JR. Was super boss. We ate dinner at the Barney's and brother Barney taught me how to do a back handspring on the tramp! Then went to volleyball and had a great time.
Wednesday- did service at FHL and finally got that place caught up! Great day!! ton of work got done! Then we had exchange review. And lunch. Then I got my comps back. We had a comp study and then taught I about the plan of salvation and temples. Really sweet! Brother Horrocks picked us up and we ate dinner with them. Then had Spanish study. Busy day.
Thursday- did backhandspring with spotters at the river. Then did service at FHL and then had lunch. Then we did service at A's. It was alright. Elder Malm taught her about the Book of Mormon while I mowed the grass and weedeated.... the other 3 elders goofed off..... but, all is well lol. I know whats right so, I did it! :D Then we weekly planned and got cleaned up. Brother Bennett picked us up for dinner. Had dinner there and then went to basketball. Was tons of fun!! got a few pics and videos on the zip line!
Friday- had an exchange with Lovingsbend. Me and elder Bollwinkel taught  L and his grandma, W, and also found and taught and awesome guy named E. Then had lunch, comp study, and then biked to see I. We taught him about church attendance and told him he has to come to be baptized! He told me he wants me to baptize him! :D then we biked to the North part of town and contacted a referral! Turned out great! They want us over for dinner :D. Then we had dinner at the Hansen's and then exchange review afterward! Great day.
Saturday- Had a good morning and then went to McDonald's for a milkshake to relax. A member ended up paying for us through the drive through! Super bomb!!! Then we went and filled up the font and made talks for Sunday! J.W. was baptized!! super awesome. Then we went and taught Daniel. Had Dominos for dinner!
Sunday- had correlation and church! We all gave talks! I had one on the Crucifixion. JW was confirmed!! Taught Sunday school with sister Davis. After church we ate and had lunch and then me and elder Humphrey taught K. He just tried to bash us... so, I told him what I was here for, bore my testimony, said a prayer, and we left. Elder Humphrey was getting mad and wanting to bash.... so I got us out of there!! Then we knock doors until we got picked up. Ate dinner at the K's, new members. Then we taught G with RS. Then I helped R set up a family history account! Great time! Fun day. Super busy and crazy.
Monday- Woke up and did some laundry and wrote a few letters. Then we went shopping. Now we are here emailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment