Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 47

A few things that happened this week:

1. One of the young men rode my bike and I had to take it to the shop to get it fixed.... lol. Note to self- don't let R. ride your bike!
2. Rode bike through 2.5 feet of water.....Portales has horrible drainage systems.... then found 2 kids after that! We were in gym shorts and tshirts. lol
3. Went to dinner with an investigator... ended up paying for my food... wasn't expecting that!
4. Taught a bomb lesson to R. Related her searching throughout her life to Joseph Smith and it has totally got her hooked. When I said First Vision to her, we all felt the Spirit super strong.
5. Made B.A. cry in a lesson. He's the huge guy in a wheel chair that flips Elder Field off. He cried because he is struggling to overcome chewing tobacco. So we are gonna help him.
6. Pulled huge bush out of Bishop's yard with my hands! lol.(It came in several pieces of course....) but I pulled it out mainly by hand. Great workout!
7. Got tour of fire station after washing trucks again. 
8. Juggled and did thank you letters skit in the talent show.
9. Bore testimony in Sacrament. 


Assignment- Read D&C 59 and look for how it applies to us and sin/repentance. Focus on the first few verses and also the 16-20 :D
Let me know what ya find!!


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize

No comments:

Post a Comment