Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 49

Things that happened:
1. Got new mattresses.
2. Sonic's happy hour saves me! I love a 1/2 priced frozen lemonade! :D 
3. Last zone conference with President Heap. Gonna miss them!
4. Taught a bomb Restoration lesson on exchanges with Elder McMaster!!
5. Found in rich neighborhood with Elder McMaster :D
6. Taught great restoration/plan of salvation lesson at dinner to an investigator. :D
7. Investigator told us after a prayer that she wants to be baptized!!
8. Great talks in sacrament meeting!!
9. Balled with a 12 yr old in Muleshoe and got his info. He was amazed at prophets nowadays. 

Spiritual study- 

"The mission is the Garden of Eden!"
In the mission you have it all:

135 dollars a month
Car that you don't have to pay for
Free insurance
Free gas
A place to stay
Free supplies
Members take care of you
Free ac
New mattresses
Free name tags
Free phone
etc...
In short, the mission is like the Garden of Eden. We have all we need! God's taking care of us. Eventually, we will all have to leave and go out into the lone and dreary wilderness (the world)!

I'm so glad i have this time to serve! It has helped me to grow a ton and I love it! So glad that I am able to be here in the middle of nowhere to help my brothers and sisters. 

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment