Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 61

Pretty good week overall. The days went by super slow!!! But, my study today helped me find a solution to that problem :D 

This week we taught some sweet people. Went on exchanges with Elder Hatch! I TRULY LOVED that experience! I was able to help him and myself grow at the same time. I love being able to help those around me and serve them. 

I cut two elders hair this week and my own after sports this morning. 

Cooked most of the zone breakfast and then balled it up this morning! Finally got back on fire!! lol. In the second set of games, two other elders and I just kept passing the ball and popping 3's! It was sick. So much running because of the no break... but had a good time. :D

Had 3 investigators come to church! It was a super fun time. I really enjoyed all the week. Had tons of good service with tons of missionary opportunities.

Ate ice cream at an ice cream social for volunteers at the botanical gardens! Got cool pics as well! lol. 

Today is my comps b-day so we are basically doing whatever he wants for the day. He's an awesome guy and I love him a lot! Having the time of my life being the Lord's mouthpiece! Hope you all have a good week! I love yall! :D

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment