Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Week 60

It has been a great week. I am loving our area and the work that we have going!! My comp is super awesome and we get along so well!! I love all of this! Being a zone leader is super fun! I drive a truck 24/7 lol and we just get work done!!  

We went on exchanges in Lubbbock with the assistants.We got a ton of FREE groceries! Super bomb!! Had exchanges with Palo Duro as well. We did tons of service. Had a picnic at the park on Sunday with a young couple. We had dinner with our apt manager. We got 6 new investigators!!! Was able to help missionaries on calls a ton this week. Had fun at the community market. Made a tie and bought some fabric. Bought me a padfolio! super sweet! Had new investigator at church! Sang in the choir. Played ball on pday. just a great week. It flew by!!! But, I am enjoying it! Send me questions this week! love yall. 

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment