Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 57

Things that happened:

1. I got transfer calls this week. I am going to AMARILLO, TX to be a zone leader!! I'M pretty stoked!!!! That means.... I get a truck! I don't have to bike all day everyday! :D #HEisaLovingGOD!!!
2. Exchanges with Elder McMaster. Fun stuff! I loved being able to learn and work with him.
3. Town flooded again! No surprise.
4. We taught a ton of bomb Lessons! I've done a ton better always making sure that the Savior is the CENTER of my teaching!!!!! :D
5. I LEARNED HOW TO SOLVE A RUBIX CUBE!!!!!  I bought one today and am doing it for fun lol. :D Elder McMaster taught me how to do it yesterday! :)
6. Got fed pretty decent!
7. Just another bomb week! The work is going great! I'm sad to leave the amazing people here... but, I'm also excited for what the Lord has in store for me now! :D

Spiritual thought:

Read Mathew 26:36-46; 27:35-50

Read and as you read, think and remember all that Christ went through in the process of performing the Atonement. Ask yourself if you truly believe this! If you honestly do, then think of some of the mistakes you made this past week or in the past; start repenting, and remember how you felt as you read this throughout your week!


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment