Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 2

This week has been good. Lots of prayers answered! I have been busy. I have to be at the travel office at 3:30 am. Not cool! lol. But it is all good. I am so ready to get to Texas. 

We stay busy here! Everyday is a set schedule and we try to follow it exactly. (Exact Obedience). I don't know what to write about it. The MTC is tough at times, but easy at others. I love the environment of learning here. The Spirit is always abundant! Wed to today we have studied, taught, studied, prayed continually, laughed some, and EXERCISED! We also just tried to learn how to teach each person according to their needs. Each person is different and if you teach to their needs, then they will be able to see how the gospel will bless their lives!

Love, 
Elder Nathan Zeagler

No comments:

Post a Comment