Saturday, July 30, 2016

Week 3

Well I'm on!! It is Saturday and I am washing laundry in the laundry mat. This week has been pretty good. The food has gotten worse, but I'm doing fine. 

I'm still 165 lbs and I eat buffet for 3 meals of the day! That is the Lord giving me blessings! lol. I eat healthy usually and try to limit myself. I haven't had soda in over 3 weeks. So I'm doing pretty great. TRC investigators are pretty good. We got our hardest investigator to pray in the beginning of his lesson yesterday. Then I started talking about commandments and he got up and ran out! RAN OUT OF THE LESSON!!! -_-  lol. 

He did have a reason. He is an avid dancer and got a text that they needed him urgently to perform. We shook hands and then gave him a hug and he ran away. SO....it was okay ha ha ha. It's been fun here. I'm ready to be in the real field though! 

Other than that, the week is the same. Classes after classes.... lol. My booty hurts from sitting. I did get to play basketball with Elder McLawhorn from Kinston Ward! I crossed him so bad...it was halarious! NOT EVEN JOKING!!!!!!!!!! 

SEND ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND I'LL ANSWER THEM!!! Love you all.

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment