Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 22 Hello Carlsbad, New Mexico

Monday- I said goodbyes after buying a suitcase! Then we had dinner at the PIPKINS'! I did laundry and finished packing. Busy and stressful day!

Tuesday- Transfer day....We woke up at 330 am and drove to Dumas. We picked elder hatch up, and then drove to Amarillo. I got on transfer van in Amarillo and rode to Lubbock! I got to ride with a bunch of friends! So then in Lubbock, I was on exchanges till 630 pm. We ate lunch at a place called Rosa's. It was Taco Tuesday! It was great!! After dinner, I got my bike (it had a scratch on it.... -__-) and then i drove all the way to Carlsbad with Elder Aquino. We got there at like 930 pm. I unpacked and slept! 

Wednesday- We studied and then did service at Faith, Hope, Love Then we ate with the Winnian's at Buffalo Wild Wings!! I had an amazing burger! Tex is the best "woman" lol. He calls his wife woman all the time! #goals He's super funny!!! hahaha.  Then we saw JH and Sister Strieby. We had dinner at the Bennett's and watched part of Meet the Mormons with them! We shared a spiritual though with them before leaving! It was a pretty awesome night. We ate at Arby's with them!

Thursday- We did service at Faith, Hope, Love again! Then we had lunch in the apartment. We went walking and taught L. He's a pretty nice guy! Then we biked to the library and taught KB! She's 9 and is getting baptized soon! We biked to the Vanderkratt's afterward and had dinner there. Sister Vanderkratt thought I was starving... she gave me 5  tacos, 1 thing of nachos, and a huge slice of apple pie with ice cream! I was SOOO full after that!! Then we played basketball.It was a pretty great night! L. came to play ball and "died" after the first game. lol. # smokingprobs. (he didn't actually die....) hahah. 

Friday-  After studies we biked around town and asked around for service! I got to see a ton of the town. Then we did weekly planning and ate in the apartment. A member brought us burgers and then another bought us and 6 other missionaries Domino's pizza!!!! YES! I love it!!! Then we rode to Lubbock and I slept the whole ride. We stayed night with Elders Page and Fernandez. They were the ones I was on exchanges with Tuesday! 

Saturday- I was able to hear from Elder RASBAND!!!! The apostle!!! Amazing time!!! Then we ate Taco Bell on way out! On the ride back, I slept the whole way!!! We taught L and had dinner in the apartment. We taught T and M and set baptismal dates with them! They are great young couple that had a kid. Really trying to improve their lives.

Sunday- We woke up and rode to church with the WML (Ward Mission Leader), Brother Freston. We had Ward correlation meeting and then ward council and then church! Great time! One guy from my ward served with a member who was raised in my ward back home!!! Crazy!!! Then we went walking to teach. No luck. We went to choir practice and after choir we went and saw the W family. I made mac and cheese for me and 3 other elders and then had personal study. Great day!

Monday-  did laundry at the mat, studied, and then we went shopping. I stocked the apartment. Then we had lunch in the apartment and now I'm here!! 


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!








No comments:

Post a Comment