Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 23

Monday- After emailing, we went to play basketball at the rec center! I balled it up as usual. Had to take Elder Kay to the hospital for his broken ankles!!! THAT WAS EXPENSIVE FOR HIM!!! jk. No hospital visits! Just an ice pack or two. We got cleaned up and then biked to the Freston's for dinner. We had Navajo tacos for dinner! It was pretty good. Then we biked to an appt. On way there I rode through a huge patch of hard stickers. I had like 30 in each tire. We biked like 30 mph all the way to Walmart! Got there right before they let out of air. I grabbed some slime and on way out a lady took it and bought it for me! Sweet!! Then we got the Spanish elders to pick us up. In the parking lot, loading bikes, a Spanish guy came up to us and Elder Kay bought his tamales so that the Spanish elders could get his # to go by and see him!! We went home at 915 and tried to fix tires. 

Tuesday-  I woke up and one tire was flat still! So I put my spare tube on and then fixed it as my morning workout. Changing bike tires is harder than car tires!!!! We had studies then District Meeting. After DM, everyone came over and I made a huge thing of Mac & Cheese!!! So then i came up with our idea for our skit for Jingle Jam! Then we went on exchanges. I was with Elder Clarke. We rode around looking for less actives ALL afternoon! We biked close to 10 miles! hahahah. I almost got eaten by 8 dogs! I pulled my knife when one came running at me! It bit my tire!! lol. Then we stopped and got some cool pics lol. We went on ward business seeing some people that haven't come to church often and then went to volleyball. yes... No Dinner! lol. 

Wednesday- We woke up and had studies and exchanged back! We went to Faith Hope Love and did service. Then we biked all the way to north side of town and taught L! Then we biked in a canal! I didn't know canals have drop offs... so I crashed! lol. BUT NO scratches on bike!! lol. Then we went to the apartmentt and then were picked up for a baptismal interview! We did that and then picked up some McCallister's coupons from a manager of McCallister's in our ward. Then we biked to a member's house for a ride to go caroling with the youth. No dinner again! 

Thursday- Studied and then did service at Faith Hope Love again! We had choir practice at Sister Davis's house. Then we had lunch in the apartment and went to do a baptismal interview for Pecos River area. After that Elder Kay went to Lubbock and I went on exchanges with the Spanish elders to refresh some of my Spanish! Great night. We went to basketball too. That was fun! I won 2 free hair cuts from a barber that comes out and balls with us! I made a deal with him and then spanked him! hahaha. #baller! That night I stayed in their sweet apartment! 

Friday- I was on exchanges till about 8 pm that night. We met some really cool people for the Spanish elders to teach. Once Elder Kay got back, we got him unpacked and he cut the Spanish elders' hair. 

Saturday-  After studies, we rode with the Spanish elders to church and stayed for the 2 baptisms. After those Tex picked us up and we went and eat at a Chinese buffet! It was crazy good. I love a good egg roll every now and then! Then we did some weekly planning and went through our area book. We totally and found a ton of former investigators to try by soon! Then we ate at the Barneys' home and helped them set up for a party. Right before we left, a ton of cheerleaders show up..... It's cold, dark, fireplace is going, and immodest cheerleaders show up...So we left as soon as possible! lol. Tex dropped us off at the W's. We taught them and then Spanish elders picked us up and we went back to the apartment. Busy day!

Sunday- Woke up 45 min early and made pancakes for us and the Pecos River elders. Then we had correlation meeting, ward council, and church. That was fun! Then we went and met a less active and talked with her. After that we had lunch. Elder Kay borrowed Elder Aquino's bike and we crashed. It tore up my rim and broke the gear shift on Elder Aquino's bike! Not good! We went back to apartment and packed. Then we practiced our skit! Put everything in the car and rode to Lubbock. I took my rim and the bike to get fixed in Lubbock! We stayed in the Quaker Heights apartment again! What a great time!

Monday- JINGLE JAM!!! We dropped bikes off at Velocity after trying to find Elder Caldez a suit at cheap thrift stores! lol. We did our skit at Jingle Jam!! It went great!! We had tons of fun there. We got to watch The Saratov Approach! That was a sweet movie! I think I've seen it once before. Then we picked up the bikes, ran errands, and then drove back! The bike cost me $80 to fix! I hate bikes! lol. But all is well. We drove back and fixed my bike up and gave other elder his and said to never bring it back.  

Tuesday- I woke up today, replied to some letters, did laundry and studied. Then we went shopping and now I'm on emailing! 

Hope you all have a great week and Christmas! Can't wait to see my family Sunday! Stay safe! 


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!







No comments:

Post a Comment