Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 33

Monday- After emails, I got changed and played disk golf on the course here in Carlsbad with the Pecos River Elders. It was pretty fun! After that, we went back to Spanish's apt and picked up Elder Kay. I busted my shins trying to jump a big rail at their apt! My shins were dented and hurt super bad! Went back to the apt to shower and clean up so we could go have dinner at the Freston's! Had Navajo tacos!! That was super good! Then we went to L's and talked with him. Talked a lot about how Satan has tons of influence in the world and famous people! Then we learned that Michael Jackson isn't dead (along with a ton of other famous people)!!! lol :D Super fun. Then we biked back to our apt.
Tuesday- Had studies and then went to District Meeting. I was in charge of the role play section of DM!!! We did a bomb role play and everyone learned a lot! Its amazing how the Spirit will testify of the truths we say! At one part, Elder Gutierrez taught Elder Kay the First Vision in Spanish!! And Elder Kay didn't understand a single word... But, the Spirit still testified that what he was saying was true! It's important that we teach with conviction!! The way we testify and teach matters!!! Then we had lunch at our apt :D. Afterwards we went and taught W and D! What a fun time! We got to read more of the BOM with them! :D They are doing really well!! Then we went out to the W's and started the new member lessons!!! They have such strong testimonies! A helped us teach the restoration to her mom again! Lol. That was super awesome!!!! Love them! AND best of all..... Brother Barney was with us so HE was the human jungle gym!!! Not ME!!!! YASSSSSS!!!!! Then we had dinner at the Hansen's! WAFFLES!!! Super Bomb! They honestly have the cutest kids!!! Then we went to volleyball! Really great time! Had a few BOSS saves!
Wednesday- Had morning sports for the first time in forever! It was great. Had some good basketball time! Went back to apt and got cleaned up, ate breakfast, and had studies as usual. :D Then we went and did service at FHL! That was good. Went back to the apt and had lunch and comp study. Then we had a lesson at the Family History Center with A.M.! We read from the BOM and helped her understand it and follow the story line. Then we had a lesson at S's. She READ THE BOM!!!!! She read all of Mosiah 3. That was a great time! We reread it with her and explained and answered her questions. Then we went to Sonic and got a drink at the very end of happy hour! It was 4:59:34 when I drifted in on my bike (in a car parking spot!! lol) and pressed the red button as fast as I could!!! I was making sure i got my slushie 1/2 priced! Lol. Got a slushie and then talked with I. and walked with him home! Nice time and REALLY NICE DRINK!!! hahaha. Then we biked to our apt and got picked up by Brother Brown. We had dinner over there and then we got our bikes and went to see some potential investigators, R. and D. We had a good chat with them and got to know them better. That was super good for our relationship! Then we biked back to our apt.
Thursday- We had studies and then went to FHL again! Helped them out for a bit. Did a lot of heavy moving for them! Found out I lost one of my bike lock keys... luckily, i have a spare! :D Then we had lunch and comp study in our apt. Next we biked against 45-60 mph winds and stopped by the Strieby's but, no male was home... so we cruised back across town and went and helped L. in her house with the house work! :D Then we did some weekly planning! We had dinner at the Felt's (chicken noodle soup and home made bread!) and then went to basketball! My shins were hurting from Monday, so I didn't do the best. Just shot from the outside mainly! Super fun night though!
Friday- Had studies and then we went to the zoo and did service with Pecos River! Really nice. Bought me a snack on way there. :D We are trimming up the parking lot still! I really love going and doing the manual labor! Super awesome!!! Then we went back to the apt and had lunch and comp study. After that, we went and did service at A.V.'s house! We mowed her lawn! I ran the weed eater the whole time! Haha. Love putting in some work. Then we went back to the apt, got cleaned up and finished our weekly planning! We found out that the Pecos River Elders are being pink washed (getting sisters)!!! CRAZY!! Then we went and had dinner at the Strieby's!! Afterward, we had a lesson at the Family History Center with A! Super nice. Then we did half our family history. A bought us and the Pecos River elders a pizza to share. They gave me the pizza... so I took off on my bike and then ran around the apts twice! They couldn't catch me! Hah hah. The pizza was MINE!!! lol. But, I was nice and let them in after I locked them all out! Hahaha. We ate pizza and had a great time! Fun night.
Saturday- We woke up and helped Jennifer from FHL move!! That was super fun. She had the cutest kids! Then we had our LAST lunch with the Winan's! :'(  REALLY gonna miss them!! Then we had personal study and finished our family history hour! Thaw was super sweet. Then we went and biked around town trying to see people.... NO LUCK AT ALL!!! Super sad. So I parked my bike on the side of the busy road and said a prayer on my bike! I felt to call I. So I did and he told us to come over. We biked over and had a great talk with him! :D I can see him slowly changing. Then we biked back to our apt and got picked up by Brother Fairbanks. We had a bomb dinner at their house and then went back to our apt for calls!!!!! I am staying and will be getting Elder Stone as a companion! Elder Kay will be going to Odessa 2nd East to be with Elder Gorham. Super fun and funny night! Then Elder Kay started packing and I started to get the apt cleaned some more!!!
Sunday- got up and had personal study. We went to correlation with Brother Freston and had a good sacrament meeting! The W's are still coming :D. So is A.M. and her mom! Super excited and love these people! We got called out of gospel principles to have a stake correlation meeting. Then we went to Priesthood class. :D. After church we went back to the apt and had lunch. Elder Kay packed some more. I wrote a letter and wrote in my journal too! Slow day because he has to pack and get ready to leave. It's sad to watch your companion pack up to leave. Then we went and had dinner at the Barney's! Super great time. Had breakfast and then took some boss pictures there! Did a few magic tricks as well! Then we went to the family history center and Elder Kay gave Rudy a baptismal interview. :D Super great day. Really tiring too!
Monday- Woke up and went to do laundry! :D Now we are here emailing. 
Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!




No comments:

Post a Comment