Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 8

Monday- After emails, we went shopping and I mailed my watch home. Glad it going to be fixed! After putting groceries up, I replied to letters. We had dinner and FHE with the Mayes family! Sis Mayes is an amazing cook!!!! We played an amazing FHE game that I'll have to show y'all in person!! After that we went out with Bro Monk and taught two great lessons! I led the second one and it went great. I was amazed at how the Lord helped me as he promised in Doctrine and Covenants 84:85. After the lessons, we stayed in Spearman because of district meeting on Tuesday. 

Tuesday- We went to DM in Dumas as usual. Great to hear from leaders and to learn. I really enjoyed it! After that, we at Taiz Siam. A lot of food for 8 dollars!!!! Headed back to Perryton and stopped and taught a lesson to S. She didn't want to talk to us, but we got her interested and taught the Plan of Salvation! Great lesson. Left to Perryton, after stopping and dropping letters at the post office, and then we taught R. She loved it and wanted to go to the temple ASAP!!! She agreed to be baptized!! I did Spanish study later that night. For every word I got wrong, I did 5 push-ups.... so either I'll learn Spanish or I'll get ripped in the process!! lol. I did a ton of push-ups!!! hahahah. 

Wednesday- Dreamed I went fly fishing with my Dad... He caught just about everything, just like normal. I didn't. :'( I finished writing my dad back after exercise and then we studied and left to teach. Our appointment at the park fell through so we studied the first 12 weeks there. Then we went to the Senior Center and did service! That was great!! I love doing service. We left there and taught Christy and contacted because our appointments fell through. We met this awesome guy though. T! He is the best. I love him. I invited him to be baptized and he said yes!!! Great night! I also got my sweaters from mom!!! 4 of them... lol The last one came next day. I ate dinner (RAMEN) lol, and worked on my 1,000 piece puzzle. We taught a less active (LA) family about the gospel of Jesus Christ and then went to bed. 

Thursday- 1 month in Texas!!! We mowed 3 lawns that were like jungles!!! Crazy high grass!!! I push mowed them all...... So tired!! Got to see an American bull dog that was crazy cute. It was huge! i loved it!!

Friday- Did service at the Senior Center again and at the crisis center! We taught M., a LA, and had a great lesson on the Spirit! we taught some people from the beauty bar (a salon) and then headed back for dinner. On the way to the apartment for dinner, my bike broke! So I pushed it to a member's house about .7 miles away! ha ha ha. Then I walked the rest of the way to the apartment. We had a 15 minute dinner and got in car to teach R & G again. We also taught J. again. 

Saturday- I made breakfast. Scrambled egg and cheese sandwich! . Found answers to prayers the night before in the scriptures! I love study time!!! We play soccer and football with some LA kids and then went to subway for lunch. we did weekly planning and then ate dinner. Taught T and R and G again. Great lessons! Loved it. 

Sunday- Church! I bore my testimony again. I love it!! We then had "break the fast" and then changed and went to teach people. Sunday was slow, but fun.  Taught a little, not much. 

Monday- P-Day. We did laundry, shopping, and the usual. I'm about 1/2 way done with my puzzle now!!!! I have been working on it at meal times. We went and played some racquetball and basketball. Loved that time!!! Ate dinner and then drove to Spearman. Talked with member after a few lessons. Then Elder Olmos emailed. We stayed in Spearman.

Today- Had DM and then ate lunch at Taiz place again! ha ha. Now I'm emailing..... 


AND THATS A WRAP!!!!!!



Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!



 
<--- District Meeting



        New sweaters from mom! --->



Service at the Senior Center

 

<---Now who would not want to listen to this elder?


                Super cool mailbox! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment