Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 18

Monday- We left emails and ate lunch at the apt. I wrote letters while Elder Pierson took a nap! lol. Then we cleaned and packed and left for Spearman. We saw some people there and had dinner with the Mayes' family on their front porch because no Priest aged man or older was home! lol. Great day. 

Tuesday- We left early in the morning and picked up Dumas and drove them with us to Amarillo. I had to drive! hahaha. I love to drive!!! We had interviews during car inspections; and that was amazing!!! President Heap is the best!!Then we had zone conference! I had to give opening prayer. Pretty cool!! I learned a ton there. Then we went and got bike tubes and then dropped off Dumas and drove back to Perrryton. Crazy day! A ton of driving. 

Wednesday-  We studied and then did service at the Senior center! Then we went and did service at the museum!! Then contacted and taught some. Very slow day, but we had a great lesson with T and Brother Farnsworth. Lessons with a member present are the best! Then we got to see R. She's over half way done with the BOM!!!!!

Thursday- Well.... We and did service by cleaning gutters and I got cut on right wrist above my artery... luckily it wasn't too bad. I applied pressure and stopped bleeding. :) Then we got changed and biked to Crisis Center. We stopped on way there to talk to an investigator outside and I got bit by a dog! I punted that sucker! He flew like 4 feet! lol. He drew blood.... then we went and served at Crisis Center. Then biked to get flu shots and gave a statement to animal control. We taught the rest of the night. 

Friday- Did service at Senoir center after studies. N (cook) gave us tons of leftovers! The we did service for the Boy Scouts by sorting popcorn.  We did weekly planning and taught after that. Then we drove to Borger for exchanges. 

Saturday- I went on exchanges with Elder Padelsky. We contacted 6 hrs...... enough said! Needless to say... I am way better at contacting now! hahahha. We had dinner with a member there and then we drove back. 

Sunday- CHURCH!!! LOVE IT!!! Busy day. Biked after lunch and taught a ton! I put my newly acquired skills to good use and all went well! We shared a ton of Mormon messages. 

Monday- I'm here!


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!



No comments:

Post a Comment