Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 51

Things that happened this week. 

1. Gma and Papa stopped in... my face when i saw them was like so...... lol 

2. Elder Field left and Elder Bean is now my companion. He's a good guy and is humble and ready to learn. He just needs to stop adjusting the thermostat.... I like it 68! He likes it higher....
3. Elder Bean and I have been going crazy!!! We set up 3 baptismal dates this week!!!
4. I've still been instructing at District Meeting. :D That is still going good. 
5. Elder Bean got a TINY cut on his hand and about passed out at a member's house.... lol. me and the member  died and kept putting up dry wall. 
6. Got service set up at the pound/animal shelter in town! So, we have tons of fun! hahaha. One crazy mean cat...
7. We had 2 bomb member presents this week. Really enjoyed all the teaching.
8. Got fed great! and being fed gave us ample opportunity to ask for service and referrals! Had an amazing week of service finding and teaching.
9. Almost all of our investigators didn't  come to church.... SMH. Satan is good.
10. The thunder this week was like huge cannon shots going off right beside you!! Super loud!! You couldn't hear yourself scream....

so i want to share a part from my setting apart blessing that helped me make the right choice in a hard decision:

"I bless you with a desire unto obedience, that you will strive to live by every word and principle of missionary life. That as you do so, therein, you will find safety and protection and the choice blessings that our Heavenly Father reserves for the obedient."

This helped me to make a decision that was tough. I've seen how the Lord has blessed me in the past and how he blesses me now already for making that decision. Be obedient and he will come through! D&C 130 :18-21


Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment