Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 54

Things that happened:

1. Drove about 5 hours on Monday.... lol I hate Tiwi
2. Had a good district meeting as usual. 
3. Realized that I have less than a year left now!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!
4. Had 2 exchanges with the other Elders in the district this week.
5. Taught a TON of BOMB.com lessons! Crazy amount of teaching! haha. We(Elder Lewis and I) taught like 10+ lessons on exchanges. super good!
6. Nemrows didn't have me come help with the swamp cooler installation.... so, one of their boys fell through the ceiling! hahahah. He didn't know to walk on the rafters! lol
7. Bought 2 more boxes of chips ahoy! #treatingmyself hahaha

Overall just a great busy week! Loving life and working hard. All is well with me :D

study:
Take a step back.
When I say this, I mean take a step back out of what you see life like. Picture how small we are in the grand scheme of things. Look and see how God has blessed you and how He knows you personally. Notice that we are TINY, but yet He still takes care of our needs; as well as everyone around us! He love YOU!! Don't forget it. Keep this perspective. God love all of us. We are a FAMILY! 

Realize this and it will truly change how you view everything around you!

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment