Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 53

Highlights:

1. Had zone conference in Lubbock!
2. Blessed a house for a member.
3. Kicked soccer ball in Spanish's apt.... a little too hard! haha. So, I patched the wall and painted it! still using the skills dad taught me!!
4. Had some BOMB.COM lessons with some of our most progressing investigators!
5. Got year mark package from Faith!! #shedabest
6. Burned a shirt for my year mark! Also got a 1/2 priced sonic blast!. super good. 
7. Ate at the Carling's 2 times this week. Got some sweet license plates to decorate my study desk lol. 
8. Helped at a baptism in the Spanish branch
9. Cut my hair this past week.
10. So, I've just been enjoying myself and having the time of my life working hard! God is good and blesses those who serve with all they have. Yes.... biking in the hot sun sucks.... but, He's blessing me in ways that I'll never fully comprehend. I love how merciful and good He is to His kids. 

study - Luke 18:18-30

Read with the question, "What am I not willing to give up for Eternal Life/God?"  
be HONEST with yourself as you read and study it!

Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment