Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 52 - 1 Year this week!

1. Spent 4th of July helping bishop do service and then we play sports and watch fireworks in Clovis! Super fun... but not like home! hahaha.
2. Went on exchanges in Lubbock. Ended up that Elder Jones and I literally chased a guy in our car who ran away from us! we got him, taught him, and set up the return apt!! #cantescapethepros!!!
3. Helped the Nemrows start to put in an ac... hence the pics hahah  I was the only one who had an idea of what was going on!! #thanksdad!!
4. We washed fire trucks and everyone gets more and more wet every time now....
5. I made dad, bros, and my boi, Dylon, each a tie! I'll be sending those home soon. 
6. Set our 4th baptismal date in the past two weeks :D #puttinginwork. My comp is slowly getting better at.....  talking... I carry the lessons right now. Puts stress on me.. but I'm helping him get better.

I've learned this week that I need to stop being hardheaded and let the Lord change me more.... I'm stubborn sometimes and don't give Him enough room to help me.... but this talk was brought back to my memory and helped me this week! 



Elder Nathan Zeagler.  l_l-_-l   <--- Ready to Baptize!

No comments:

Post a Comment